About Me

My photo
Gilmer, Texas, United States
I'm just this guy, you know? I am not a number, I am a free man. I'm one of a kind, but not the last of my kind. You can hold me, thrill me, kiss me or kill me, but only once.

Charlie Sheen: Unfair Rant


Tuesday, March 01, 2011
10:17 AM

So. Charlie Sheen. The man's gone a little bit off the rails, hasn't he?

It was amusing at first. But then I started to really think about what's going on. Another celebrity self-destructing. And so publicly, as well. People say they hope he gets his act together, that he gets himself cleaned up and back on the straight and narrow.

Not me.

I hope Charlie Sheen crashes and burns and dies choking to death on his own OD-induced vomit and then one of his neglected children discovers the body and dies of a broken heart and then another of his children sodomizes the corpses and Denise Richards walks in on the act and loses the will to live and jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge and survives the fall and then just as she's realizing she's happy she didn't die she gets eaten by a fucking great white shark.

On the other hand, I probably won't feel that way when I'm in an altogether more sensible state of mind.

Chronic Pain + Media Oversaturation = Wholly Unfair Opinions Of Insane Celebrities.


1 comment: