About Me

My photo
Gilmer, Texas, United States
I'm just this guy, you know? I am not a number, I am a free man. I'm one of a kind, but not the last of my kind. You can hold me, thrill me, kiss me or kill me, but only once.

The Doctor gets a new look.


Wednesday, March 16, 2011
7:35 AM

This morning, it's Doctor Who news.

It's fairly well known that Matt Smith has been pushing to get a warmer coat and a hat on his version of the iconic Doctor. As the second half of series 6 goes into production, it seems he may have finally got his wish.



It's unclear whether or not this is a permanent costume change, but since Matt has been pushing for a warmer coat and a hat to be added to the mix, there's a lot of speculation that this will be his new look from now on. We'll see.

I'm not not so keen on the hat -- it's alright, but I like seeing his big weird hair -- but I love the coat. I hope it sticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment