About Me

My photo
Gilmer, Texas, United States
I'm just this guy, you know? I am not a number, I am a free man. I'm one of a kind, but not the last of my kind. You can hold me, thrill me, kiss me or kill me, but only once.

The Big Reveal is Soon Here


Friday, February 25, 2011
1:43 AM

I'm beginning prep work on this week's Holy Toaster video. The footage showed up on my doorstep about 25 hours ago, but I'm still getting over the sick. I went to sleep before sun up yesterday and woke up after sun down.

Being sick is a terrible drag, man.

I think this will be an easy one to cut together. Of course every time I think that, it ends up being tres complicated. I'm not complaining. I like doing this work for these guys. They're my people. If it didn't get difficult sometimes, it wouldn't be worth doing.

I can't talk about this week's video here and now -- I don't expect I'll be able to talk about many of them prior to release -- but I will say that I'm genuinely interested to see how people react to it.

I think I'm going to have to film something again next week, although I'm not sure. Our plans are malleable, and I'm usually the last to know when things change (by virtue of the fact that I live off the radar). We'll see how it goes.

Well, back to work. I have to finish sorting out my PC -- I did a fresh install of Windows last night, to clear out room for a big game install that I needed to do -- and then get to cutting. It'll be a fast-n-furious 48 hours.

Coffee is my friend. Sleep is the enemy.


No comments:

Post a Comment