About Me

My photo
Gilmer, Texas, United States
I'm just this guy, you know? I am not a number, I am a free man. I'm one of a kind, but not the last of my kind. You can hold me, thrill me, kiss me or kill me, but only once.

Silent Hill is looking good. Real good.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011
8:00 PM

Some days you just want to crawl in a closet and be by yourself. Unfortunately, today is one of those days. There's editing that needs to be done, housework that needs to be done, and just a lot of things that need to be done in general.

Having said that, I've just stumbled upon a little bit of news that has significantly brightened an otherwise muddy day: It looks like a lot of familiar faces are coming back in the Silent Hill follow-up.

According to Coming Soon, Radha Mitchell (Rose Da Silva), Sean Bean (Christopher Da Silva) and Deborah Kara Unger (Dahlia Gillespie) are all set to return in Silent Hill: Revelation. I was bummed to learn that Adelaide Clemens has replaced Jodelle Ferland, but the eminent return of the rest of the core cast fills me with happy.

There's even a couple of photos from the set, in which Radha Mitchell is seen wearing her blood-soaked dress from the end of the first film, and Adelaide Clemens is sporting Heather's classic game look.


































Really thrilled for this now. I saw the original film at the cinema, and I'll be seeing this one there, too.

Okay. Back to my hidey hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment